unfair??...disloyal??...


wat's meaning both of da word???....i hate da word....he blamed me like dat...im unfaithful??..im disloyal??...im unfair....nope..nope..nope...sorrow in my soul..its so hurt...if i had any mistake b4 dis, plz 4give me....sory cz im shut down my k660i ..i hv a reason 2 do dat ..
tears walking slowly...my heart crying...why??..
opsss...syafiza...plz...dont cry again...plz smile 2 hide ur gloomy hurt...dis time is not da bis time 2 crying...u have 5 papers again..stop everything....
but...but.....y??...uwaaaa...........
i dunt wan anything bad hapenned in our relationship....but??...wats meaning of luv without loyal??......
god..plz...
quite is better than speak....
dont know wat will happened next episod..huhuhuhu....huauaaaaaaaaaa(cry..cry..cry...& cry again)
i alwayz pray for our happiness...
wat had happened between us, its juz a part of my life..
.i dont know wat 2 do....
plz...outside there..pray 4 me....

7.00pm..
time 2 pray...
daaaaa....



0 komen komen:

Post a Comment


up